About this infection
FreeShoppingTool toolbar will enter your PC without authorization, and is believed to be a possibly unnecessary application. These types of toolbars won’t be good to you, because they are only attempting to make money by using you. If you have a habit of installing freeware, it would not be shocking if that is how you got the toolbar. Don’t be shocked if you come across this or similar contaminations on your system if you do not pay attention to what types of applications you’re installing. The infection will primarily attempt to make income by redirecting you to sponsored web pages and in order for that to be possible, your browser’s settings will be modified. You may end up being led to malicious sites by this contamination, therefore you need to be vigilant. Dodge doubtful toolbars in the future, and abolish FreeShoppingTool.
How does the toolbar spread
If you do not remember installing it, it probably got in via freeware packages. So as to prevent these kinds of infections in the future, you need to uncheck them during freeware installation. Advanced or Custom mode will permit you to do this. If there indeed is something added, untick it. Default mode will hide those adjoined offers, and by not unmarking them you are essentially allowing them to install, which means you’ll be stuck having to uninstall FreeShoppingTool again.
Should you uninstall FreeShoppingTool?
As soon as the toolbar installs, your browser’s settings will be altered. Most of your browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox will be affected. Since the toolbar doesn’t require your permission to perform alterations, it might take you by surprise. A weird site will be set as your homepage, and if you want to change it, you will first have to uninstall FreeShoppingTool. Using the supplied search engine isn’t something we advise, and if you do, be careful of sponsored content among the safe results. The search engine will attempt to redirect you because the more traffic a website gets, the more advert income owners could make. While these toolbars aren’t damaging themselves, they are capable of redirecting to sites that have malicious programs on them. We strongly suggest you delete FreeShoppingTool as soon as possible.
How to erase FreeShoppingTool
It should not be complex to terminate FreeShoppingTool by hand, and you can use our provided instructions below this article. There is also FreeShoppingTool uninstallation via an anti-spyware program. Security applications exist to get rid of these kinds of infections, so there should be no trouble. You can alter your browser’s settings after you eliminate FreeShoppingTool.
Learn how to remove FreeShoppingTool from your computer
Step 1. Manual FreeShoppingTool Removal Guide
a) Uninstall from Windows 8/7/Vista
- Right-click on the lower left corner or click on Start
- Choose Control Panel from the list
- Select Uninstall a program
- Pick the unwanted application and click Uninstall
b) Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open Start menu and go to Control Panel
- Click on Add or Remove Programs
- Choose the unwanted program and click Remove
c) Remove FreeShoppingTool from Mac OS X system
- Press the Go button located on the top left corner of the screen. Select Applications.
- Find FreeShoppingTool and any other questionable program. Right-click on it/them and press Move to Trash.
Step 2. Eliminate FreeShoppingTool from browsers
a) Delete FreeShoppingTool from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and open Internet Options
- Overwrite your home page on the General tab
- Go back to the Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons
- In Toolbars and Extensions, delete unwanted add-ons
- In Search Providers, terminate FreeShoppingTool
- Pick a new search engine and click OK
b) Remove FreeShoppingTool from Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome menu
- Select More tools and go to Extensions
- Eliminate unwanted browser extensions
- Go to Settings and choose Open a specific page or set of pages
- Click on Set pages and choose a new home page
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Erase FreeShoppingTool and set a new search engine
c) FreeShoppingTool removal from Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons
- In Extensions, delete unwanted browser extensions
- Go back to the menu and select Options
- On the General tab, modify your home page
- On the Search tab, remove FreeShoppingTool and set a new provider
d) Remove FreeShoppingTool from Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots on the top right corner)
- Press Choose what to clear (it's placed below Clear browsing data).
- Select everything you want gone and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo) → Task Manager → Processes tab.
- Find Microsoft Edge and right-click on it. Choose Go to details.
- Right-click on every Microsoft Edge connected entries and chose End Task.
Download Removal Toolto remove FreeShoppingTool