What is known about mylucky123.com?
mylucky123.com infection has been developed by News Alert Software. Unfortunately, we can not say that mylucky123.com will bring any benefits to your computer. mylucky123.com is just another browser hijacker that will perform many undesirable changes to your web surfers. Your Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer will have a new tab, home page, and search provider. All of them will most probably lead to questionable internet sites. These visits can definitely attract the attention of even more annoying programs. It is never a smart idea to keep a browser hijacker in your virtual machine. Therefore, you should take care of mylucky123.com removal without hesitation. Please make sure that you completely delete mylucky123.com and all the applications that may be connected to the unwanted browser hijacker.
Our research team has prepared detailed instructions on how to remove mylucky123.com from your virtual machine. You can find the mylucky123.com removal guide at the very end of this article. We wish you best of luck on eliminating the annoying program from your PC.
How did mylucky123.com infection find a way to your electronic device?
There are a couple of things that mylucky123.com may do in order to sneak onto the users’ computers. One of such is the suspicious e-mail attachment that is being send around the World Wide Web. However, there is a much higher chance that mylucky123.com infiltrated your PC together with another application. Most unwanted applications are hidden in the “Advanced” settings in the installation wizard. Therefore, you should definitely check the installation setup in order to make sure that none unwanted programs have sneaked into your computer. We definitely recommend you to perform a full computer scan afterwards.
Why do I need to delete mylucky123.com from my PC?
From the moment that mylucky123.com finds your virtual machine, the browser hijacker gathers data about your web surfing habits. This information usually includes your IP address, commonly visited web sites, and search queries. However, we can not guarantee that the hijacker will not get more personally identifiable data. If this happens, you may even experience an identity theft. Therefore, you should not wait any longer and uninstall mylucky123.com browser hijacker immediately.
How to remove MyLucky123.com from IE, Firefox and Google Chrome (MyLucky123 search removal)
You can delete mylucky123.com either manually or automatically. The manual removal may require a lot of your time. You will need to detect and eliminate all the programs that might be connected to mylucky123.com. To make this process a little bit easier for you we definitely recommend starting with the recently installed programs. The automatic elimination technique is not difficult at all. You will only need to implement a powerful malware removal program that will all the work for you. The security application will detect and remove mylucky123.com and all the other questionable programs immediately.
Learn how to remove MyLucky123.com from your computer
Step 1. Manual MyLucky123.com Removal Guide
a) Uninstall from Windows 8/7/Vista
- Right-click on the lower left corner or click on Start
- Choose Control Panel from the list
- Select Uninstall a program
- Pick the unwanted application and click Uninstall
b) Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open Start menu and go to Control Panel
- Click on Add or Remove Programs
- Choose the unwanted program and click Remove
c) Remove MyLucky123.com from Mac OS X system
- Press the Go button located on the top left corner of the screen. Select Applications.
- Find MyLucky123.com and any other questionable program. Right-click on it/them and press Move to Trash.
Step 2. Eliminate MyLucky123.com from browsers
a) Delete MyLucky123.com from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and open Internet Options
- Overwrite your home page on the General tab
- Go back to the Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons
- In Toolbars and Extensions, delete unwanted add-ons
- In Search Providers, terminate MyLucky123.com
- Pick a new search engine and click OK
b) Remove MyLucky123.com from Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome menu
- Select More tools and go to Extensions
- Eliminate unwanted browser extensions
- Go to Settings and choose Open a specific page or set of pages
- Click on Set pages and choose a new home page
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Erase MyLucky123.com and set a new search engine
c) MyLucky123.com removal from Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons
- In Extensions, delete unwanted browser extensions
- Go back to the menu and select Options
- On the General tab, modify your home page
- On the Search tab, remove MyLucky123.com and set a new provider
d) Remove MyLucky123.com from Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots on the top right corner)
- Press Choose what to clear (it's placed below Clear browsing data).
- Select everything you want gone and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo) → Task Manager → Processes tab.
- Find Microsoft Edge and right-click on it. Choose Go to details.
- Right-click on every Microsoft Edge connected entries and chose End Task.