About this threat in short
IntraQuery.com is believed to be a hijacker that might set up without your authorization. Extremely rarely do users install the hijacker voluntarily and most often, they aren’t even aware of how it occurred. It is spread through software packages so if you discover it residing in your OS, you didn’t see it being adjoined when you set up free programs. A hijacker is not a dangerous virus and should not do any direct damage. Be aware, however, that you may be redirected to promoted websites, as the browser intruder wants to make pay-per-click profit. Browser hijackers don’t filter through the pages so you could be redirected to one that would lead to a malware contamination. You will get nothing by allowing the browser intruder to stay. You ought to delete IntraQuery.com if you want to secure your computer.
Download Removal Toolto remove IntraQuery.com
What methods do reroute viruses use to contaminate
Freeware generally come with extra offers. Adware, hijackers and other potentially unwanted programs may come as those added offers. Users frequently end up installing hijackers and other unnecessary programs because they don’t choose Advanced or Custom settings when installing freeware. Advanced mode will show you if anything has been adjoined, and if there is, you will be able to untick it. You will set them up automatically if you use Default settings because you will not be informed of anything being adjoined, and that permits those offers to set up. Now that it is clear how it entered your OS, uninstall IntraQuery.com.
Why must I abolish IntraQuery.com?
You will notice pretty quickly the modifications that it performed to your browser’s settings as soon as the redirect virus is installed. The reroute virus’s performed modifications include setting its sponsored portal as your home website, and this will be done without getting your consent. Whether you are using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, they will all be affected. Undoing the modifications may not be doable unless you make sure to remove IntraQuery.com first. Your new home website will be advertising a search engine, which we don’t recommend using as it will give you plenty of sponsored content, in order to reroute you. The hijacker is aiming to earn as much profit as possible, which is why those redirects would occur. You will be redirected to all types of weird sites, which makes reroute viruses greatly annoying deal with. Those redirects also pose a certain risk to you as they are not only bothersome but also somewhat damaging. The redirects can lead you to a page where some harmful applications are waiting for you, and you could end up with serious malware on your machine. If you want to keep your computer secured, terminate IntraQuery.com as soon as you encounter it residing in your device.
How to remove IntraQuery.com
It should be easiest if you obtained spyware uninstallation applications and had it eliminate IntraQuery.com for you. Going with by hand IntraQuery.com uninstallation means you will have to find the browser intruder yourself. If you scroll down, you will notice guidelines we made to help you eliminate IntraQuery.com.Download Removal Toolto remove IntraQuery.com
Learn how to remove IntraQuery.com from your computer
Step 1. Manual IntraQuery.com Removal Guide
a) Uninstall from Windows 8/7/Vista
- Right-click on the lower left corner or click on Start
- Choose Control Panel from the list
- Select Uninstall a program
- Pick the unwanted application and click Uninstall
b) Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open Start menu and go to Control Panel
- Click on Add or Remove Programs
- Choose the unwanted program and click Remove
c) Remove IntraQuery.com from Mac OS X system
- Press the Go button located on the top left corner of the screen. Select Applications.
- Find IntraQuery.com and any other questionable program. Right-click on it/them and press Move to Trash.
Step 2. Eliminate IntraQuery.com from browsers
a) Delete IntraQuery.com from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and open Internet Options
- Overwrite your home page on the General tab
- Go back to the Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons
- In Toolbars and Extensions, delete unwanted add-ons
- In Search Providers, terminate IntraQuery.com
- Pick a new search engine and click OK
b) Remove IntraQuery.com from Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome menu
- Select More tools and go to Extensions
- Eliminate unwanted browser extensions
- Go to Settings and choose Open a specific page or set of pages
- Click on Set pages and choose a new home page
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Erase IntraQuery.com and set a new search engine
c) IntraQuery.com removal from Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons
- In Extensions, delete unwanted browser extensions
- Go back to the menu and select Options
- On the General tab, modify your home page
- On the Search tab, remove IntraQuery.com and set a new provider
d) Remove IntraQuery.com from Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots on the top right corner)
- Press Choose what to clear (it's placed below Clear browsing data).
- Select everything you want gone and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo) → Task Manager → Processes tab.
- Find Microsoft Edge and right-click on it. Choose Go to details.
- Right-click on every Microsoft Edge connected entries and chose End Task.