What is Iesearch.com?
Iesearch.com is presented as a genuine search tool, but we suggest that you do not judge its trustworthiness from its appearance because it is misleading. Specialists analyzing bad software have found that Iesearch.com is one of the browser hijacker infections, so it will not do anything to improve the user’s browsing experience. Actually, even its search results (yes, it returns them like legitimate search providers do) cannot be trusted because they are full of commercials. Because of their presence, users might experience problems. The chances of experiencing problems become higher and higher with every day, so delete Iesearch.com from browsers today. You should notice that this browser hijacker has altered the settings of all your browsers. It should not touch Safari and EDGE only.
How does Iesearch.com act?
It does not matter that Iesearch.com looks decent because it is not trustworthy and never will be. According to specialists, it has been released to display advertisements to users only, i.e. it has been developed purely for the purposes of online advertising. Iesearch.com is not an ad-supported program, so it will not show any pop-ups, banners, or other types of ordinary commercial advertisements. Users will only see sponsored links on the search results page of Iesearch.com. They still work as advertisements, i.e. they open certain pages. Nothing is known about pages promoted by Iesearch.com, so users might be taken to bad pages with infectious contents too. If they browse these websites, they might heavily infect their computers. We want to protect you from such a horrific experience, so we suggest that you uninstall Iesearch.com today. We will help you with the Iesearch.com removal in the last paragraph of this article. You should remove Iesearch.com not only to prevent malicious software from entering your computer, but also to protect your privacy – you can never know on what kind of page you land. Some of these advertised pages could have been created with the intention of stealing personal information from users only.
Why do I see Iesearch.com on my browsers?
If you see Iesearch.com every time you open your web browser, this must be a sign that a browser hijacker promoting the fake Internet search engine Iesearch.com has managed to enter your computer. These infections usually enter systems using the deceptive method bundling and then immediately alter all browsers’ settings. Because of this, Iesearch.com is automatically launched for users. The situation will not change unless you go to implement the Iesearch.com removal.
How can I delete Iesearch.com from my browsers?
One of the easiest ways to remove Iesearch.com from browsers is to reset them all, but if you know more about computers, you can simply set a new homepage and search engine in the place of Iesearch.com. Of course, we do not think that inexperienced users could reset their browsers or change their settings manually, so we have another piece of advice for them – they should go to remove Iesearch.com from their browsers with the help of a legitimate anti-malware/anti-spyware scanner. Such a scanner can be downloaded from the web, but please find more information on the web about the tool you are about to download before actually downloading it.
Learn how to remove Iesearch.com from your computer
Step 1. Manual Iesearch.com Removal Guide
a) Uninstall from Windows 8/7/Vista
- Right-click on the lower left corner or click on Start
- Choose Control Panel from the list
- Select Uninstall a program
- Pick the unwanted application and click Uninstall
b) Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open Start menu and go to Control Panel
- Click on Add or Remove Programs
- Choose the unwanted program and click Remove
Step 2. Eliminate Iesearch.com from browsers
a) Delete Iesearch.com from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and open Internet Options
- Overwrite your home page on the General tab
- Go back to the Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons
- In Toolbars and Extensions, delete unwanted add-ons
- In Search Providers, terminate Iesearch.com
- Pick a new search engine and click OK
b) Remove Iesearch.com from Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome menu
- Select More tools and go to Extensions
- Eliminate unwanted browser extensions
- Go to Settings and choose Open a specific page or set of pages
- Click on Set pages and choose a new home page
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Erase Iesearch.com and set a new search engine
c) Iesearch.com removal from Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons
- In Extensions, delete unwanted browser extensions
- Go back to the menu and select Options
- On the General tab, modify your home page
- On the Search tab, remove Iesearch.com and set a new provider