Guide on Luckysite123.com Removal (Uninstall Luckysite123.com)
Luckysite123.com is a browser hijacker that can take over all your browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. If it ever gets onto your computer, such browser settings as the homepage, default search engine, and the New Tab URL will be changed. People do not usually rush to remove Luckysite123.com from their browsers because they do not think that it can cause any damage as it looks like a perfectly normal website. Unfortunately, the appearance of Luckysite123.com is very misleading, so despite the fact that it does not look like an untrustworthy website, it might still cause you numerous problems.
First of all, you might experience constant redirections to third-party websites. Secondly, you might see advertisements. Third, it might violate your privacy in no time. There is not much you can do to change the way it acts; however, you can stop it by getting rid of it. Yes, you need to delete Luckysite123.com from all your browsers to be safe. We cannot say that this will be easy to do that, so it is highly recommended to read this article to find out more about the browser hijacker itself and the Luckysite123.com removal.
What does Luckysite123.com do?
The Luckysite123.com browser hijacker tends to enter computers secretly. Following the successful installation, it changes the settings of all the browsers without permission. In other words, you will see Luckysite123.com set on your browsers every time you launch it. This website might not seem to be bad at all, but, in reality, it is known that it might provide you with commercials and cause redirections to unreliable websites. You might find anything on these sites because nobody knows anything about them. In fact, Luckysite123.com might even promote those websites that have an unreliable content, i.e. contain malicious software. You will not know that until you infect your computer.
It is quite risky to keep Luckysite123.com on browsers also because it might violate your privacy very quickly since it collects information about users. Even though the majority of websites similar to Luckysite123.com are interested in users’ behavior on the web, i.e. search queries, browsing history, ads they decide to click on, and other similar information, it is known that Luckysite123.com might collect personal information as well, especially if you submit something personal yourself. You will be sure that it cannot access any of your personal details only if you remove Luckysite123.com fully from your browsers.
How did Luckysite123.com enter my computer?
Browser hijackers always enter systems without permission, and Luckysite123.com is no exception. Most probably, it has entered your PC and has made all those changes because you have installed a software bundle from a P2P or a similar website. Also, there is a slight possibility that another malicious infection hiding on your computer has downloaded and installed Luckysite123.com on your computer. As you can see, it is very important to have the computer clean if you do not wish to allow a bunch of other threats to enter the system.
How can I delete Luckysite123.com browser hijacker from my computer?
There are two ways you can remove Luckysite123.com from your computer. First, you can get rid of this infection manually, for example, it should be enough to reset all the browsers to their default settings. Another method is the automatic one. We suggest that you employ it if you are not an advanced user because it is definitely easier and quicker to implement the Luckysite123.com removal with the help of an automatic scanner. We want to remind you that only a trustworthy tool will be able to take care of the Luckysite123.com browser hijacker.
Learn how to remove Luckysite123.com from your computer
Step 1. Manual Luckysite123.com Removal Guide
a) Uninstall from Windows 8/7/Vista
- Right-click on the lower left corner or click on Start
- Choose Control Panel from the list
- Select Uninstall a program
- Pick the unwanted application and click Uninstall
b) Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open Start menu and go to Control Panel
- Click on Add or Remove Programs
- Choose the unwanted program and click Remove
c) Remove Luckysite123.com from Mac OS X system
- Press the Go button located on the top left corner of the screen. Select Applications.
- Find Luckysite123.com and any other questionable program. Right-click on it/them and press Move to Trash.
Step 2. Eliminate Luckysite123.com from browsers
a) Delete Luckysite123.com from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and open Internet Options
- Overwrite your home page on the General tab
- Go back to the Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons
- In Toolbars and Extensions, delete unwanted add-ons
- In Search Providers, terminate Luckysite123.com
- Pick a new search engine and click OK
b) Remove Luckysite123.com from Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome menu
- Select More tools and go to Extensions
- Eliminate unwanted browser extensions
- Go to Settings and choose Open a specific page or set of pages
- Click on Set pages and choose a new home page
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Erase Luckysite123.com and set a new search engine
c) Luckysite123.com removal from Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons
- In Extensions, delete unwanted browser extensions
- Go back to the menu and select Options
- On the General tab, modify your home page
- On the Search tab, remove Luckysite123.com and set a new provider
d) Remove Luckysite123.com from Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots on the top right corner)
- Press Choose what to clear (it's placed below Clear browsing data).
- Select everything you want gone and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo) → Task Manager → Processes tab.
- Find Microsoft Edge and right-click on it. Choose Go to details.
- Right-click on every Microsoft Edge connected entries and chose End Task.