Search14.com Removal Guide (Uninstall Search14.com)
Search14.com is a not practical web page, also categorized as to be a browser hijacker by malware specialists. You yourself permitted the browser intruder to set up as the infection infected your OS when you were installing freeware, if you are thinking about how the threat managed to arrive in your computer. You will be pleased to learn that it will not jeopardize your device directly.
However, because it could be able to cause reroutes to not secure pages, you should delete the threat. Hijackers are relatively useless to have as they don’t give any handy services. We recommend you to remove Search14.com from your PC so that you do not hazard your device.
Why is Search14.com removal necessary
Hijackers come bundled together with free software. If you install free programs that have a hijacker added to it, the infection will install alongside it. Default settings do not warn you about anything being added so refrain from picking them as they will allow all those items to install automatically. The correct course of action is to opt for Advanced or Custom settings as you will be permitted to check for added offers, and if there is anything not wanted, you can deselect them. You may end up setting up all kinds of unwanted applications thus Do follow our suggestion.
If it is able to install onto your computer, your browser (be it be it Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) will be taken over and settings will be modified. Your browser’s homepage, new tabs and set search engine will be altered and it will be pretty evident. Unless you first uninstall Search14.com, the hijacker will prevent users from overruling nullify the adjustments. You will not get good results if you utilize the presented search box. It will need to put strange web links into search results so that you could be led to promoted pages. Take into consideration that those reroutes will not necessarily be harmless. Some might ultimately lead to a malware contamination. Dealing with a malware infection could be much more complicated in comparison to a hijacker, therefore bear that in mind if you opt to not take the issue seriously. You will receive nothing by deciding to allow the redirect virus to stay set up, you. Permitting the browser hijacker to stay installed will only jeopardize your device. You need to remove Search14.com if you want to keep your device protected.
To delete Search14.com, opt for one of two means. By hand Search14.com termination involves you identifying|If you opt for manual Search14.com eradication, you will need to identify the hijacker yourself. Certain users will struggle with that, thus we suggest employing anti-spyware software if that is the case with you. An anti-spyware utility would be capable of detecting the risk and will have no issue when having to terminate Search14.com. Whichever way you pick, guarantee the problem is eradicated fully so that it can can’t restore itself.
Learn how to remove Search14.com from your computer
Step 1. Manual Search14.com Removal Guide
a) Uninstall from Windows 8/7/Vista
- Right-click on the lower left corner or click on Start
- Choose Control Panel from the list
- Select Uninstall a program
- Pick the unwanted application and click Uninstall
b) Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open Start menu and go to Control Panel
- Click on Add or Remove Programs
- Choose the unwanted program and click Remove
c) Remove Search14.com from Mac OS X system
- Press the Go button located on the top left corner of the screen. Select Applications.
- Find Search14.com and any other questionable program. Right-click on it/them and press Move to Trash.
Step 2. Eliminate Search14.com from browsers
a) Delete Search14.com from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and open Internet Options
- Overwrite your home page on the General tab
- Go back to the Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons
- In Toolbars and Extensions, delete unwanted add-ons
- In Search Providers, terminate Search14.com
- Pick a new search engine and click OK
b) Remove Search14.com from Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome menu
- Select More tools and go to Extensions
- Eliminate unwanted browser extensions
- Go to Settings and choose Open a specific page or set of pages
- Click on Set pages and choose a new home page
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Erase Search14.com and set a new search engine
c) Search14.com removal from Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons
- In Extensions, delete unwanted browser extensions
- Go back to the menu and select Options
- On the General tab, modify your home page
- On the Search tab, remove Search14.com and set a new provider
d) Remove Search14.com from Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots on the top right corner)
- Press Choose what to clear (it's placed below Clear browsing data).
- Select everything you want gone and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo) → Task Manager → Processes tab.
- Find Microsoft Edge and right-click on it. Choose Go to details.
- Right-click on every Microsoft Edge connected entries and chose End Task.