What is TF.org?
TF.org (also known as The First search engine) falls into the category of browser hijackers. It is targeted towards Russian-speaking computer users, however, it does not differ much from other apps of this type. It affects all popular browsers by modifying their settings, inserting ads into the pages that you open, causing redirects to its sponsors, and more. There is nothing useful about the hijacker as its only goal is to make money off of you. We advise that you get rid of TF.org as soon as you can.
How does TF.org work?
If you do not remember installing TF.org or allowing it to change your settings, that is most likely because it arrived onto your PC together with other freeware. Free software usually comes with potentially unwanted apps that appear in the Advanced mode. These apps are a way for the creators of freeware to earn revenue. That is why soor after the hijacker gets access to your PC, it starts exposing you to advertising data. Although its most obvious symptom may be replacing your home page and default search provider with TF.org, it is certainly not the only tactic that it uses to trick you into interacting with its ads.
The truth is, the hijacker is also responsible for inserting pop-ups, links, banners, coupons, and other advertising data into all of your visited domains. Regardless of the content of the page, you will still have to deal with adverts not all of which are even reliable. The hijacker does not check the data that it shows you, so you could encounter various scams aimed at infecting your computer with malware, acquiring your personal details, tricking you into wasting your money, and so on. If you do not wish to get continuously exposed to unnecessary online threats, we suggest that you eliminate TF.org from your browsers without further delay.
How to remove TF.org?
TF.org removal is not that complicated. You can choose to erase TF.org manually or automatically. There is no doubt that automatic removal is the more beneficial solution as it comes with several benefits. First, the utility from our page allows you to scan your system and detect all unsafe components that are on it. Secondly, it can be used to not only completely delete TF.org and its related application, but also to eliminate more serious threats. Finally, it will allow you to surf the Web with ease in the future as it has malware prevention capabilities, which can keep your computer safeguarded at all times. The alternative option is to terminate TF.org manually. Manual removal requires you to identify and uninstall the program that arrived onto your PC with the hijacker. Once you do that, you should be able to restore your browser settings without any inference from the hijacker. You can check the instructions below for more details.Download Removal Toolto remove TF.org Redirect
Learn how to remove TF.org Redirect from your computer
Step 1. Manual TF.org Redirect Removal Guide
a) Uninstall from Windows 8/7/Vista
- Right-click on the lower left corner or click on Start
- Choose Control Panel from the list
- Select Uninstall a program
- Pick the unwanted application and click Uninstall
b) Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open Start menu and go to Control Panel
- Click on Add or Remove Programs
- Choose the unwanted program and click Remove
Step 2. Eliminate TF.org Redirect from browsers
a) Delete TF.org Redirect from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and open Internet Options
- Overwrite your home page on the General tab
- Go back to the Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons
- In Toolbars and Extensions, delete unwanted add-ons
- In Search Providers, terminate TF.org Redirect
- Pick a new search engine and click OK
b) Remove TF.org Redirect from Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome menu
- Select More tools and go to Extensions
- Eliminate unwanted browser extensions
- Go to Settings and choose Open a specific page or set of pages
- Click on Set pages and choose a new home page
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Erase TF.org Redirect and set a new search engine
c) TF.org Redirect removal from Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons
- In Extensions, delete unwanted browser extensions
- Go back to the menu and select Options
- On the General tab, modify your home page
- On the Search tab, remove TF.org Redirect and set a new provider