About this threat
Search.my-search.online is a quite dubious page, advertised by a redirect virus. It is not a dangerous computer virus therefore it will need your consent to come into your PC and you grant it without even knowing. They arrive together with freeware if you really need to employ the free program, the only other way to block their installation is to unmark them during freeware installation. While the infection isn’t malevolent it is somewhat irritating since it it will change your browser’s settings and attempt to redirect you to sponsored pages. It will reroute you so that it could make pay-per-click income for those sites. While the intruder is not damaging itself, it could easily lead you to risky pages, and if you aren’t vigilant, you might end up with malware. The best course of action now would be to proceed with Search.my-search.online termination.
Download Removal Toolto remove Search.my-search.online
Why is Search.my-search.online elimination crucial
Intruders are added to certain free program and you ought to unmark them to stop unnecessary installation. You must have picked Default mode and in that way authorized added offers to set up. Advanced or Custom mode are the way to go if you want to see attached items. Ensure that you untick every single item. If you continue using Default mode, all adjoined items will set up and will have to eliminate Search.my-search.online and all other related infections.
Redirect viruses seldom differ from one another as they all belong to the same group. After the infection, you will bump into a nasty surprise in the form of changed browser’s settings, which are irreversible. If you don’t terminate Search.my-search.online from the operating system, you will be stuck with those modifications. You will happen upon a search box supplied on your new homepage, which would insert advertisement pages into the results. You will end up being led to to all kinds of sites and all because the hijacker wants to make revenue. You may not expect it but you could end up on a malicious software-infected page and get a malicious virus by mistake. You should not endanger your PC this way, thus eliminate Search.my-search.online.
How to remove Search.my-search.online
If you go with by hand Search.my-search.online elimination, you will need to pinpoint the hijacker yourself. It would be easier if you download a decent termination software that would eradicate Search.my-search.online for your. No matter what, ensure that you eradicate it entirely so that it can’t restore itself.Download Removal Toolto remove Search.my-search.online
Learn how to remove Search.my-search.online from your computer
- Step 1. Manual Search.my-search.online Removal Guide
- Step 2. Eliminate Search.my-search.online from browsers
Step 1. Manual Search.my-search.online Removal Guide
a) Uninstall from Windows 8/7/Vista
- Right-click on the lower left corner or click on Start
- Choose Control Panel from the list
- Select Uninstall a program
- Pick the unwanted application and click Uninstall
b) Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open Start menu and go to Control Panel
- Click on Add or Remove Programs
- Choose the unwanted program and click Remove
c) Remove Search.my-search.online from Mac OS X system
- Press the Go button located on the top left corner of the screen. Select Applications.
- Find Search.my-search.online and any other questionable program. Right-click on it/them and press Move to Trash.
Step 2. Eliminate Search.my-search.online from browsers
a) Delete Search.my-search.online from Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear icon and open Internet Options
- Overwrite your home page on the General tab
- Go back to the Gear icon and select Manage Add-ons
- In Toolbars and Extensions, delete unwanted add-ons
- In Search Providers, terminate Search.my-search.online
- Pick a new search engine and click OK
b) Remove Search.my-search.online from Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome menu
- Select More tools and go to Extensions
- Eliminate unwanted browser extensions
- Go to Settings and choose Open a specific page or set of pages
- Click on Set pages and choose a new home page
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Erase Search.my-search.online and set a new search engine
c) Search.my-search.online removal from Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select Add-ons
- In Extensions, delete unwanted browser extensions
- Go back to the menu and select Options
- On the General tab, modify your home page
- On the Search tab, remove Search.my-search.online and set a new provider
d) Remove Search.my-search.online from Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots on the top right corner)
- Press Choose what to clear (it's placed below Clear browsing data).
- Select everything you want gone and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo) → Task Manager → Processes tab.
- Find Microsoft Edge and right-click on it. Choose Go to details.
- Right-click on every Microsoft Edge connected entries and chose End Task.